2020 Breese Swimming Pool – COVID 19 Guidelines
As per IDPH guidelines, there will be 100 individuals allowed into the Pool per session. As of July 23, the reservation system will no longer be used. Admittance will be on a first come basis, up to the 100 person limit.
All patrons will still be required to have a signed Breese Pool COVID-19 Waiver on file and will have temperatures checked to enter (must be below 100.4 degrees F)
Names and phone numbers of all patrons will be collected for contact tracing purposes.
Only packaged items for sale (candy, chips, ice cream novelties, Dippin’ Dots, and bottle/can soda, water and Gatorade.
Water only permitted to be brought in from outside in plastic resealable or reusable cup.
Staffing & Cleaning
- Disinfection of bathhouses as per current procedures (and according to current IDPH guidelines)
- Spray disinfection of all deck & snack stand chairs/tables
- Wiping down of all pool ladder, dive board handles
- Wiping down of all counters
- Wiping down/spraying of guard stands
- Disinfection of snack stand counters, surfaces, floors
- Cleaning performed after each swim session and after parties if applicable
- No basket check or items left in bathhouses; all belongings must be brought on deck
- Dive boards – 6 ft spacing marked off for wait lines
- Deck area – chairs spaced 6 ft apart
- Private Swim Lessons (one-on-one) can be offered prior to 11:30 am
- Pool parties (with a maximum of 50 people) can be booked Saturdays 9:30 am to 11:30 am and evenings 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm as available
- No Lost and Found items will be held at pool – Lost and Found items will be discarded
|3 & Under||Free|
|over 3 yrs of age||$5.00|
|Breese Residents (must show ID for discount)||$1.00 DISCOUNT|
|Students with ID||$1.00 DISCOUNT|
3 sessions of 2 hours each
Session 1-12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Session 2-2:45 pm to 4:45 pm
Session 3-5:3o pm to 7:30 pm
This allows two hours of swimming, with adequate time for cleaning between sessions, plus time built in for patrons to enter and exit the pool premises. (Allows for patrons to begin entering ten minutes prior to session start time to help space and to allow full tow-hour session time.)
- There will be no Season Passes available for 2020.
|Group Lessons Not Available - 2020|
|Private Lessons||$45.00/week of 30 min lessons.|
|Group Lessons||Residents: $35.00 per 2 week period. 1 hour sessions.
Non-Resident: $45.00 per 2 week period. 1 hour sessions.
Pool Party Rates
|Participants||Pool Rental Only||With Splash Pad|
|Up to 20 People||$130||$160|