Vaccination Waiting List

**Registration for individuals interested in receiving a COVID Vaccination**


Building Permits:


Park – Breese Park Board Information Request

The Breese Park Board Information Request – Form to request use of City of Breese Parks – must be completed and submitted to City Hall.  Form may be emailed to Jackie Hummert at, or dropped off at City Hall in person or in the drop box at City Hall.  Contact Jackie Hummert at 618-526-7731 with any questions.



Emergency Notification Forms:

FOIA Request:

  •  FOIA Request Form – Complete form and return to City Hall ATTN:  Wendy Heimann, 500 N 1st, Breese, IL  62230