- Residents will remove side branches over 1” in diameter and pile in uniformed stack or bundles with butt-end toward curb.
- The diameter of the brush may not exceed 4”.
- The City brush pickup crew will only spend 10 minutes at each residence (this service was not put in place for a whole tree removal).
- Brush is to be put out in front along the curb or street, easily accessible.
- Brush will be processed by a chipper to produce mulch, which will be made available to Breese residents without cost through contacting the Utilities office at 618-526-7151.
- Residents wanting this service must call Breese City Hall “before the last Friday of the month” at 618-526-7731. This advance notice is required so a route can be developed. There will be no exceptions.